What is Servathon?
Servathon is Sodexo’s largest global Stop Hunger event. Every April and May Sodexo empowers its employees around the world to join forces, engage their teams and fight hunger in their local communities. We do this through service, skilled volunteerism, fundraising and activities that go beyond food aid. Participating in Servathon is easy and a great engagement and team-builing tool!
Who can get involved?
All Sodexo employees, clients, family and friends.
Who organizes the events?
The national Stop Hunger team, teams of people throughout Sodexo (accounts, segments, EBRGs) and you!
Follow these 4 easy steps to participate in Servathon:
- Step 1: Download the Servathon Toolkit
- Step 2: Fundraise, Volunteer, and Engage
- Step 3: Record Your Activities
- Log your Servathon activities in the Grants KPI Tracking System (Enter activities into the Grants KPI Tracking System - five lucky winners will receive a $50 Sparx card)
- Step 4: Enter Photo Contest - three winners will receive $1000 for the Stop Hunger charity of their choice.
- View Official Contest Rules
Active Fundraisers for Servathon:
Link to Love the Planet Virtual Food Drive - Open April 1 - May 31
Download instructions on starting your own Love the Planet Virtual Food Drive
Learn more about the Love the Planet Food Drive
Order Stop Hunger gear and supplies from Summit Marketing and 10% of item cost will go to the Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation
Attend April Live and Pre-recorded Virtual Events:
- AVAILABLE NOW: Servathon 2021 Cooking Demonstration - Sodexo Chefs will teach you how to prepare authentic Indian Cuisine - incorporating many fresh herbs and spices!
- April 14 - Hunger is a Racial Equity Issue Simulation
- April 20 - SNAP Challenge
- April 28 - Dole's Passport to Flavor Virtual Cooking Event - Bonus! The first 50 to sign up will receive a FREE DOLE Recipe Kit including product samples, recipes and DOLE swag!
Attend May Live Virtual Events: