Learn How to Get Active and Involved
This month people all over the United States stand together with the Feeding America network to fight hunger. It’s a month to spread the word and take action on the hunger crisis and dedicate ourselves to a solution. The Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation has collaborated with several of our non-profit partners to bring you opportunities to learn, engage and equip you with the knowledge needed to share with others why hunger is such an important issue in our country that together we MUST overcome.
- REGISTER for Hunger Is A Racial Equity Issue, an educational and engaging webinar event hosted by our non-profit partner, Alliance to End Hunger. This webinar will be limited to the first 100 registrants. Please register using this link: https://www.sodexosurveys.com/f/112741/521f/
- REGISTER for the End Hunger in 30 Challenge. . Brought to you by the Congressional Hunger Center, the program will send you daily email prompts and mini-lessons to build your knowledge on the basics of hunger, anti-hunger policy, and effective advocacy to #StopHunger. You can share this with your Sodexo colleagues, friends and family. Anyone can join the challenge! This activity also counts as a virtual volunteer activity and registration is free, so sign up today at: http://ow.ly/dbu650BaKMD.
- LEARN about this year’s Heroes of Everyday Life – Sodexo employees who work tirelessly to help fight hunger, as well as this year’s Brady Scholars.
- ORDER your Stop Hunger swag! Help us promote the importance of ending hunger by ordering your very own Stop Hunger face mask, webcam cover, t-shirt and more. You can place an order at https://sodexo.summitmg.com/sodexo/dept.asp?dept_id=7710
- CREATE your profile in the Goodness Platform. The Goodness Platform is a database of volunteer opportunities where you can join other Sodexo volunteers to help fight hunger in your community. As we learn of new volunteer opportunities, we will post them on this platform. If you have ideas for engagement, please share them with the Stop Hunger Team and we will post to the Goodness Platform. Volunteer activities may be sent to Roxanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENTER your activities that support our hunger-relief initiatives in the Stop Hunger KPI Tracking/Grants Platform (e.g. food donations, meal preparation and distribution, surplus food recovery, emergency food aid, etc.) Watch this tutorial about using the Grants Platform.
The Stop Hunger Foundation appreciates your efforts to help us encourage others to Engage, Educate and Advocate on issues related to hunger. As we transition into the Fall be on the lookout for more information related to Food Drives and other fundraising activities involving Stop Hunger!
Executive Director, Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation
Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation works to ensure that every child in the United States, especially those most at risk, grows up with dependable access to enough nutritious food to enable them to lead a healthy, productive life. Visit Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @StopHungerUSA and Instagram @sodexostophunger.